To function Auto Do Not Disturb might need to access the following information that is commonly
- Your current location - The app will only request your current location when you have setupprofiles that activate based on your location, you can avoid this information being collected
simply by not having any such profiles setup. When profiles requiring location activation are setup, the app will obtain your location whilst in the background.
- Your currently connected Wi-Fi network and your network connection status - The appreceives this whilst installed on your device
- Your currently connected Bluetooth devices - The app receives this whilst installed on your device
- Events on your calendar - The app is able to view the events on your calendar for the use ofactivating profiles based on them, on more recent versions of android this information isn't
given to the app unless you (the device user) have given the app permission to view this
information either via the settings page or via a prompt.
- Device identifier - If and only if using the premium free trial then the app will try and obtain your device's buildserial number, if it fails to find this then it will try and obtain your device's android id and if
this fails to be found it will try and determine your device's MAC address. Regardless of
whichever identifier is used, the app will hash (Generate a value irreversibly based upon it)
the value before using it.
Any other information beyond this accessed by the app is not commonly considered sensitive